name
home Home contact Contact Us site Site Search
go

1

There are two components for evaluation

  • Internal Assessment (Continuous Evaluation)
  • End Semester Examination
 

25% of the maximum in each paper are assigned for internal assessment and remaining 75% marks are for the End Semester Examination.

3

The Internal Assessment is based on class test, Project work/assignment and attendance, the respective weightage being 10%, 10% and 5% respectively.

4

The internal assessment marks will be shown separately in the Mark Sheet issued by the University and these marks will be added to the semester examination marks for determining the division obtained by the student.

5

There will be a University Examination at the end of each semester.

6

Science students will be evaluated continuously throughout the semester for Practical besides the end semester exam. No concession in attendance is given to a student joining a course late, or being transferred to a course.

 

Contact Us l Site Map
All rights rerserved by Maitreyi College
Hollywood Multimedia Ltd.